cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

I need help with finding out how to contact a seller. 

I’ve been looking for a certain cd and this seller has it. There is ONE left in the entire world. 

it has sentimental meaning to me and a bunch of other people . My boyfriend was killed in a boating accident when I was 15. A song that is on that cd is not available anywhere at all. In the world!! 

It would

mean the entire world to me, his family and our friends if I could get that one cd. But I can’t even get in touch to make offer or anything! 

help!Proof

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Help

@j7576_59 wrote:

I need help with finding out how to contact a seller. 

I’ve been looking for a certain cd and this seller has it. There is ONE left in the entire world. 

it has sentimental meaning to me and a bunch of other people . My boyfriend was killed in a boating accident when I was 15. A song that is on that cd is not available anywhere at all. In the world!! 

It would

mean the entire world to me, his family and our friends if I could get that one cd. But I can’t even get in touch to make offer or anything! 

help!Proof

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid ... if this CD is so important to you, then why do you need to get in contact to make an offer? Why don't you simply purchase the item and skip the negotiation? You clearly want it badly enough, but apparently not?...

Message 2 of 45
latest reply

Help

Not even going to ask how you know there is only "ONE left in the entire world" ... just going to go along with that presumtpion

Message 3 of 45
latest reply

Help

Cause I want to make an offer.

Everything is negotiable. 

Message 4 of 45
latest reply

Help

Do you know the sellers User ID?

Message 5 of 45
latest reply

Help

There is literally one left In The world. That’s why. And A. Brother in music industry. B. Contacted label, there are no more ever out there. C. Limewire generation here , there is ONE 

Message 6 of 45
latest reply

Help

I believe it’s zuber. 

Message 7 of 45
latest reply

Help

@j7576_59 wrote:

There is literally one left In The world. That’s why. And A. Brother in music industry. B. Contacted label, there are no more ever out there. C. Limewire generation here , there is ONE 

Is Limewire the one involved in pirated movies and illegal music downloads?

Message 8 of 45
latest reply

Help

You created your account 11/1/23. You haven't had your account for 24hrs. Did you send the seller a message and they did not respond? (Because it's been less than 24 hrs?) Or do you not know how to contact them?.

There is a "Contact Seller" button on the listing.

If the item is priced fairly, and you want it that bad, BUY IT. How will you feel if you're too busy trying to negotiate and someone buys it? Guess what... it happens. It actually happens often.

Message 9 of 45
latest reply

Help

Yessss! And don’t even have access to that computer. I don’t even think it would work if I tried

Message 10 of 45
latest reply

Help

@j7576_59 wrote:

I believe it’s zuber. 

See if this is who you are looking for.  Click on link below.

https://www.ebay.com/str/zuber

Message 11 of 45
latest reply

Help

@j7576_59 wrote:

Cause I want to make an offer.

Everything is negotiable

That is so far from the truth, it's not even funny. No, not everything is negotiable. 

Stupid question, do you haggle with the cashier at Wal-Mart? Do you message sellers on Amazon for discounts? Do you try to negotiate with the gas station clerk for the price at the pump? ... 

If there is a "Make Offer" button on the listing, then make an Offer. If there isn't, then you can click "Buy It Now" or "Place A Bid" (assuming it's not an auction?)

Message 12 of 45
latest reply

Help

Also, I’m not gonna try again. We were kids , we didn’t know it was considered wrong .

Message 13 of 45
latest reply

Help

All right! Thanks for the help!! Yall are soooo supportive . Blessings on blessings! 

Message 15 of 45
latest reply