cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to re-open a refund request

Hi Team,

I ordered an item (order number 18-10552-70173) the past September 19th, nevertheless, I never received the item (it was sent from UK). Therefore I opened a case with e-bay, and after some back and forth conversations with the vendor, which requested me to get in contact with my local customs office (which as you may imagine took quite some time) suddenly I received a message from ebay that the case was closed due to 21 days without update (which is not true as my last message with the vendor was on November 12th). 

I tried to appel the decision within the ebay help portal, but it says that unfortunatelly this cannot be done for this item. Would you be so kind to help me on this? As I cannot reopen the case (as it no longer have the option showed on the item) and we are talking about an item of around 200 USD which I was confident that ebay will take care of my back if anything happens.

Regards,

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Help to re-open a refund request

Every eBay listing includes an estimated delivery date.  If/when your item has not arrived by the day after that date, you, the buyer, can open an item not received case.  After you open that case, the seller has 4 days to respond.  No response? Return to the case and ask eBay to step in.

Since you missed that time line, you now need to open a case with Paypal if that's how you paid or do a chargeback with your credit card.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply