cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO SORT ALL PURCHASES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DELIVERED

I buy alot of items..  Today I recieved and item that I bought in May.  I was wondering if anyone has found a way to just see purchased items that have not been delivered yet.  Like i said I recieved an item today that I bought 7 months ago.  The shipping label actually said June 3rd.  I completely forgot about that item and if it would of never came I would of never known and i would be out the money.   

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: HOW TO SORT ALL PURCHASES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DELIVERED

Go to your purchase history and check Orders

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: HOW TO SORT ALL PURCHASES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DELIVERED

ebay does not make it easy for buyers to filter anything.  so annoying if buying 100's/mo.  no ability to match item/feedback/seller.  it's a nightmare.  best system i have is my own spreadsheet.  i have checkbox columns and write ins for shipped (tracking & date/delivered (per ebay & date)/actually received/ didn't receive/ feedback given/ follow up / finalized & completed.  it's a pain but easier than scrolling through 1000 items and trying to understand at what stage it is from buyers perspective or use their itty bitty icons..  negative filters would be so helpful.  puch hist: don't show delivered....don't show shipped.   or even check boxes within PH for buyer's to use to easily denote OUR status of order.

please, if you find anything out on any level that is helpful along this line of thought, please contact me.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply