cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

This is a new one for me . I just received an item . and when I went to leave seller feed back, there was no leave feedback box . nothing at all, all I get is return item to seller.

I haven't been able to hide my past purchases for over a month now . and now the feedback disappears. thing is its only one sellers item . other sellers feedback is still there.

Can anyone tell me what's up with that.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Feedback

Try one of the links below for leaving feedback.  

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&FClassic=true&ssPageName=STRK...

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback?

https://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/feedback.html

There is a bug in the program that eBay is working on.
Click the link below for a workaround that will allow you to hide your purchases.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=WonNext&Column=SaleDate&SubmitAction.ChangeFilt...

Check the boxes to the left of the transactions that you want to hide.
Then click "Archive" at the bottom of the list.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Does the seller have a lot of feedback? Like over 10,000?

Or a lot of listings? Again many thousands?

It's probably that he is a PowerSeller and with that status comes a few perks one of which is a Hold on feedback for seven days, to allow unhappy buyers an opportunity to work things out with the seller before leaving feedback.  (Yes I am putting an optimistic spin on it.)

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@wl91531 wrote:

This is a new one for me . I just received an item . and when I went to leave seller feed back, there was no leave feedback box . nothing at all, all I get is return item to seller.

I haven't been able to hide my past purchases for over a month now . and now the feedback disappears. thing is its only one sellers item . other sellers feedback is still there.

Feedback suppression seems to be a trend now at eBay.  I guess it's easier to just take away the option to leave feedback.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@wl91531,

Open the listing in your purchase history and then click on the seller's feedback number. They maybe No Longer A Registered User (NARU).

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

yes he still a registered user
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

no he's not a power seller .
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Take a look at your feedback left for others to see if you have already left feedback for the seller...

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@wl91531 wrote:

Could you please post a snippet of whatever it is you do see? That would go a long way in helping diagnosis your problem. Thanks!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@wl91531 wrote:

Is there not a "more actions" to click on below that big blue "return this item"?

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@wl91531 

There are number of factors that could cause this.  Is it past 60 days since you purchased the item?  

Did you try either of the two feedback links I posted above?  

Do you see "More actions"?  If you click that, there should be a drop down menu.  "Leave feedback" should be there as well.  

If there are items completely missing on the screen, there is a possibility that it is a browser issue.  Shut the browser down, clear cache & cookies, then pull up the browser again or try another browser.  

eBay has been changing a lot of these screens lately.  Click "Tell us what you think" on the top right and let them know that you are not happy that your "Leave feedback" option has disappeared.  

Message 11 of 11
latest reply