cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEATURE REQUEST - Please add NOT condition to Advanced Search > Item Location > Located in field

I would like to see a NOT condition in the advanced search item location so that I can exclude all search results from specific countries.  I am sure I am not alone in being tired of seeing knockoff products sold from China, so being able to hide all those would be very helpful.

Ideally it would be able to exclude multiple countries in list form: -(China, Brazil, Egypt, etc),
however, even being able to exclude a single country would be fantastic.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

FEATURE REQUEST - Please add NOT condition to Advanced Search > Item Location > Located in field

Unfortunately that is not going to happen. 
Only sellers are able to exclude countries from buying. 
Buyers need to vet sellers before committing to buy. Looking at profiles to see where the seller is registered and looking at feedback, how many negatives and neutrals they have. Look at the comments buyers have left for those sellers. Usually those comments will give you an idea about the sellers items and service. 
eBay doesn't accept unsolicited idea submissions from eBay members. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Although eBay allows buyers to limit results to items listed as shipping from a single country or a single region, eBay has so far resisted providing any sort of single country search exclusion, despite repeated calls from buyers for such a feature.

It is highly unlikely that eBay will suddenly decide to reverse course and add that option after over twenty years of ignoring many similar requests.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply