cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay removes much deserved negative feedback left for non-performing seller.

My two items were supposed to be delivered by 45 days. I paid for insured delivery to my door.

The seller did not ship until the 45th day, the promised delivery date. 

After 7 weeks of waiting for my items, working with the seller and three freight companies for an additional entire week , the seller said he would contact his broker to complete my delivery.

Now after 8 full weeks he is trying to get me to go to the terminal and pick up the items myself.  I am not capable of doing this and it is not my responsibility.

I gave up, I have notified ebay that the seller did not deliver on time, left negative feedback to warn other ebayers,  and asked for a refund of my more than $1500 payment.

Ebay will remove the negatives. You try to do the right thing and warn buyers but ebay removes the negative when the seller finally refunds,  and the seller continues his/her non-performance.

I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

@simplepleasures! wrote:

@missjen831 wrote:

@simplepleasures! wrote:

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

@missjen831 wrote:

Why do you think eBay will remove the negatives? 

They are still up. eBay hasn’t removed them. So other than your valid complaint about the selling shipping late, what is the problem?

It is strange that OP is adamant that they will remove them~they are still there.  

It's strange that some people feel it necessary to kick others that are already down and accuse buyers that have been wronged of lying, even after they have been told several times that ebay has removed negative feedback in the past for non-performing sellers. 

I'm very sorry if someone doesn't understand what I posted but they can ask for clarification, no need to unjustly accuse.

No one accused you of anything. 

You accused me of an untrue statement because you didn't understand the difference between "REMOVES" and removed.

I'm quite sure all here know the difference between removes and removed.

With all due respect, no one is kicking anyone who is down, and no one is tearing you down.  To clarify, we are wondering why you are so adamant this feedback will be removed when it is still there, and that is not out of line.  

Underlining in the past was not necessary.  Your statement was that feedback will be removed.  You yourself state that this happened IN THE PAST when you were refunded.  But since it hasn't happened yet, neither you nor anyone here can definitively say, it WILL be removed, and I believe that is the point that these posters here are trying to make.  

I'm truly sorry you are not happy with this thread, but as the OP, you can, of course, ask the mods to lock the thread by clicking on the three dots at the top right of your OP, choosing report inappropriate content, and type in, I am the OP and I wish to lock the thread.  Then hit submit to moderator, and they will lock the thread.

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

E-bay is trying so hard to be like Amazon 

the old buy new from big A

old from E bay 

makes sense yet when a buyer gets a cheaper price and it comes in an amazon box with gift receipt some buyers are **bleep**. Its always been Caveat Emptor only now its a matter of pictures describe and snipe city

so use it , lose it or go with the flow da best ya know!

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

@simplepleasures! wrote:

@7606dennis wrote:

@simplepleasures! wrote:

@7606dennis wrote:

The two negs seem to be there now.

Three now because a kind ebayer helped me to leave a negative for another bad seller. Still no response from the seller after 2 days.

What sort of response are you expecting from the seller?  If you are using feedback as some sort of communications channel between you and the seller, you are using it incorrectly.  Seller can respond to feedback but many don't.  The chances are that the seller has responded by placing you on their BBL.

Frankly, since the feedback left is still there, I'm curious as to the purpose of this thread.  Could it be to draw more attention to the negative feedback left for the seller in some type of attempt to punish the seller?!  

A response to the open requests with the resolution center that the seller either deliver my items or refund my $1563.00. That's the response I am waiting for! Stop trying to tear me down! This is unbelievable! 

If the seller hasn't responded to case filed within the time allotted, you should ask eBay to step in.  However, feedback should be the last thing on your mind.  Get the case settled first before even thinking about feedback. Frankly, leaving negs like you did isn't likely to entice the seller to do anything but force you to have eBay step in.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 33 of 33
latest reply