cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Bay bucks

I have not been receiving e-bay bucks for about 6 months now, I have bought things from all kinds of different categories and not one of them earned any e-bay bucks. I spoke with an agent who said something about Booster bucks, but I have never been offered any such thing and the e-bay bucks info says the categories I purchased from are eligible for  e-bay bucks, does anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: E-Bay bucks

The regular eBay Bucks program was discontinued a year ago:  "... we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases. However we’ll still be running eBay Bucks special offers so you may still receive bonus offers by invite. "

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/paying/earning-using-ebay-bucks?id=4638

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

YES ,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EBAYBUCKS IN MONTHS, BUT MY BOYFRIEND DOES, WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE HE ALWAYS GET THE EBAY BUCKS, BUT I DONT,  THEYER NOT EXCEPTING ANY MORE APPLICATIONS , AND HAVENT FOR YEARS! I HAVE EVEN HAD A LONG CHAT ABOUT THIS AND HE SAID HEED HAVE IT INVESTAGATED??????????? NO NEWS YET.  IM GONNA QUIT EBAY 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The regular eBay bucks program was discontinued some time ago.  So you will quit eBay over a 1% "bonus".  OK.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply