cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't reply to a message, lose my bid.

I'm interested in comic lot which the seller lists as 105 issues. In two pictures he shows duplicates of the same comics. In other pictures I can see the same comic behind the one in the picture.He states in his auction to ask questions. Well I have sent two messages this past week asking how many duplicates are in the lot, received no answer.  Oh well I guess he will lose out on some money because I was prepared to go big for these comics. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Don't reply to a message, lose my bid.

@dogofwar777 You have the right attitude. If this seller doesn't care enough to answer your simple questions than move along. Go buy them form a better seller. He is the one who loses. Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Don't reply to a message, lose my bid.

Yes!  If you have unanswered questions about anything that is being sold at auction it is wise to ask before placing a bid.  If the seller fails to answer your questions to your satisfaction it is best to pass on the item.  Alas!  Unlike a live auction where items may usually be examined before the bidding begins, it is not that way in an online eBay auction.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 3
latest reply