cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery restrictions for authenticated watch

Is there anyone else having major issues with the restrictions that do not allow you to manage your delivery through FedEx delivery manager?  Like many, I am not home during the day to sign.  Because of the restrictions ebay and fedex place on the deliveries now, I am unable to have it held at a nearby fedex shipping partner as I have been able to do in the past.   Ebay blames fedex, fedex blames ebay.  The only option they give is to have it returned to the authenticator and provide an alternate address.  I do not feel my work location is secure since they will not require a direct signature from me.  Things disappear from there all of the time.  Then to top it off, the communication from the authenticity department has been extremely slow and these delays in communication have caused me to repeatedly reach out for an update which has led to overlapped communication and a real mess.  No watch.  Just a lot of heartburn.   Has anyone else experienced something like this and can give some advice?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0