cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective Goods

I bought seat covers that the seller represented would fit my 2002 LexusRX 300, but they do not fit.  Seller now refuses to pay return shipping costs and is not responding to my emails.  Ebay's chatbot is not responsive to my messages and is not helpful.  I need to talk to a human, but cannot find a phone number.  I am very disappointed in Ebay.  Getting help is almost impossible.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Defective Goods

Open claim as item not as described....period

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Defective Goods

Did you open an INAD case?

If so did you mistakenly choose Doesn't Fit as your reason? If so that is considered a remorse return and shipping is on you.

You need to open a case with reason as not as described or however it's worded.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Defective Goods

@st155158 There is no reason for you to need to speak to anyone for a return. The system is purposely set up to be automatic due to the number of daily transactions on this platform.  All you have to do is open a return case but make sure it is the following. Go to this item and select item not as described, because it is not what was advertised. You only get one opportunity so select wisely. Seller will have to send you a return label. Just ship it back using the return label and you will receive a full refund. It's really quite simple to do. Best of luck to you....

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Defective Goods

Since the seller is from China, they have to send you the money to pay for the return shipping.

They probably won't so you need to return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply