cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon Code don’t work

I recently tried to purchase a set of tires that cost $800 plus, the promotion at the time was 20% off all items $500.00 or more but the promo code didn’t work, so I contacted the seller & they assured me that those item I was buying did qualify for the discount. They informed to contact eBay customer service so I did, the customer service rep couldn’t get the code to work either but assured me that they would honor the discount even it the promotion period ends before they get the issue rectified. I contacted them again because they never got back to me, the rep this time said she would have to escalate it up & have an urgent attached to it. Needless to say that it’s been 3 weeks & the promotion period has expired and still not a word from eBay. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Coupon Code don’t work

Csr's tell you what you want to hear so they can get onto the next call, they are scripted.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Coupon Code don’t work

I had a promo from eBay about week and a half ago.  I could not use it because it was only good if you paid through a smart phone app.   They often have conditions out the wazoo. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply