cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

C: Too bad they didn't ask "What should sellers do?" I'd recommend a quick addition to all sellers blocked bidders lists.
Message 5746 of 6,952
latest reply

brewerianaman
Enthusiast
TY Tikx & attorney_barnabus_collins
All your opinions are about the same as what poster's said in the thread. Sad to say this buyer still don't see the error of her ways.

Happy Holidays to You All

Brew

If you don't list it, then customer can not shop for it!

Message 5747 of 6,952
latest reply

brewerianaman
Enthusiast
I like to invite you all over to Seller Central where we all talk and help buyers and sellers. You are all welcome to come read any topic that you find interesting even the onw who is now topping 280. LOL

Brew

If you don't list it, then customer can not shop for it!

Message 5748 of 6,952
latest reply

tikx
Enthusiast
C: I ate too much!

C: And half my Christmas presents are big bags/boxes/jars, etc. of the irresistible foods that I love best and can't stop eating :~/

... you mean I just got what I asked for? Hey! Don't bother me with irrelevant details ;~)
Message 5749 of 6,952
latest reply

padme_amidala
Enthusiast
C: Santa's reindeer were sick with the flu & he had to use reindogs, instead.

Message 5750 of 6,952
latest reply

padme_amidala
Enthusiast
C: And it took me for flipping ever to log on to the BB.
Message 5751 of 6,952
latest reply

waterpets
Enthusiast
Message 5752 of 6,952
latest reply

C. NOT
I have off work for the rest of the week!!
Yippee, I am so tickled.
Message 5753 of 6,952
latest reply

linda2kay
Enthusiast
complaint: I have truly missed complaining. 🐵

complaint 2: I haven't complained in over a year.
Message 5754 of 6,952
latest reply

studyhard35
Enthusiast
It remote, I know, but let's hope for a complainless 2004!!! Everything will go just right for everyone!!! Yipee!!!
Message 5755 of 6,952
latest reply

padme_amidala
Enthusiast
C: {{{Linda}}}
Message 5756 of 6,952
latest reply

lola_gt
Trailblazer
C: ...
Message 5757 of 6,952
latest reply

diannevt
Scout
C: I can't order the yarn 12yo DD wants for her sweater cause it's existing PayPal funds only and Boomspeed charged my account $18 without my permission so now I don't have enough money in the account to get the darn yarn.
Dianne
Doing chargeback and have sent nasty email to Boomspeed

DianneVT

Message 5758 of 6,952
latest reply

C: The "Kiss This" Thread went *Poof*!!!??!
Message 5759 of 6,952
latest reply

tikx
Enthusiast
N/C: But the ol' {{{CT}}} survived another inquisition :~)ˇ
Message 5760 of 6,952
latest reply