cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant report item not received

Hello.  I bought an item on May 1st and was supposed to arrive on May 5th.  It won't let me report item not received.  What can I do to open a claim with ebay?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cant report item not received

What does the tracking show? Does tracking show it has been shipped? Does the time that has passed include any handling time that was shown in the listing? 

We cannot see what you bought so would need more information for any of the buyers/sellers to make any suggestions or try to help. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

They made a tracking number almost immediately but it never made it to the post office.  It was never updated at all.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@adaus-sycm6mj5 

You can only file AFTER the last estimated delivery date.

I have an item that's estimated delivery date was May 3-May 5. It is now 12:24a central time on May 6th... from my recollection and past experience, I need to wait until 2:00a Central (12:00a Pacific) because EBay works off Pacific time as that's where their HQ is. So you bet I'm filing "item hasn't arrived" in 1 hr and 34mins!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I've had items I've shipped that I drop at the post office, they go MIA for a week and then pop up halfway across the country. As a seller I make sure I get some sort of scan either from a self service kiosk or a person/employee... but yes sometimes items do go MIA for a bit, seller possibly dropped it off and it never received a scan, these things happen.

It is your right to final Item hasnt arrived though. I usually advise patience, best for everyone.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply