cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view previously purchased item although the seller has plenty of it still in stock

I want to look at an item that I purchased, again, and compare it to other items from the same seller with a view to purchasing again. Every time I try to view that item , even when I get to it by searching description, not from my eBay, eBay preposterously won't let me view the item. It goes directly to Thank you for your purchase, with the only option being to contact seller. I don't want to contact seller. I want to compare items. I guess ebay is dead set against people buying again from sellers they've found good in the past, because I've found the same complaint from others on the forum. If course the comment is closed from further reply, although no effective solution has been offered.

I wish eBay would stop making things difficult for responsibe buyers and sellers with their **bleep**'incompetent internet interface!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot view previously purchased item although the seller has plenty of it still in stock

Typo

Of course, not If

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Cannot view previously purchased item although the seller has plenty of it still in stock

And eBay now wants to censor my opinion that their incompetence is d@mnable?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply