cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot empty cart

I purchased two items and canceled the order when I saw the shipping was not going to be combined and the shipping would be more than I wanted to pay. My intent was to cancel the order and reorder and request an invoice from the seller instead of going through eBay for an invoice. Ebay would not let me request an invoice. Well, the seller only canceled one of the items on the order; the other item's cancellation is pending. Ebay keeps telling me to pay for the item, but when I try to pay it says "The item is no longer available." How do I contact eBay to get them to fix this? The seller is not much help and does not know what is going on with the order.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Cannot empty cart

@jonel2 

If the second item has the cancellation "pending", it sounds like the seller already did start the cancellation process.  That is likely why you are getting the 'no longer available' notice as well.  I would give it a couple of days, and see what happens.   

Were these auction wins?  Buy it now sales?   There are lots of reasons why the eBay cart can malfunction and the "request total" button seemingly glitches out, so there is really no telling at this point what the problem was.   

Message 2 of 2
latest reply