cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Again Tab

Love the "Buy Again" tab! Easy one click way to reorder!!! Thanks eBay!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Buy Again Tab

This is terrible. Now it is very easy for a family member to walk by while I'm away from the computer and see everything I have purchased-Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, personal items...very personal items. Purchases should be at least kept buried somewhere in My Ebay, not out at the top of the main page where anyone can see it and click on it. This has got to be one of the stupidest ideas they have ever tried and there have been many over the years. Ebay, can you just stop!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Buy Again Tab

I see no reason to rant at eBay for your inability to secure your own privacy. I sincerely hope that you do not walk away from a more important website, such as financial or personal, while you have others around who do not respect your personal life. Websites are password protected for just such a reason.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Buy Again Tab

The Buy it Again tab has disappeared from my screen, how do I get it back?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Buy Again Tab

I love the Buy Again Tab. Many times I have went back to try and find items only to have no luck. The Buy Again button is great and it reminds me actually of how much I buy on ebay! 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Buy Again Tab

I love the Buy Again section too. I don't see it in the website when I log on unfortunately... only the App.
Can you see it anywhere?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Buy Again Tab

Yes it a stupid idea, looked at ten items, none the same or similar, just a ploy to get you to look at what they call similar items, like blue power soap takes me to car parts, total joke and whats worse you cant clear or disable anything

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Buy Again Tab

It's here ( log in first )
https://www.ebay.com/mye/buyagain
Just bookmark it.
I don't know where the icon's gone.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply