cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of the ebay and pay shuffle

Bought 16 chairs through ebay all the purchases were cancelled by ebay due to fraud.  Tried to get resolved and had a non english person that could not communicate, they said they because they were all different sellers I would have to wait I  got frustrated and called paypal and they said no problem and disputed a few and still nothing. I called tried ebay again. They said because I disputed a couple now they are all tied together and they cant do anything. Do not trust ebay or paypal they are thieves

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Beware of the ebay and pay shuffle

My credit card cancelled two purchases I made at Kitchenaid before Christmas.  it a

was really annoying but they did it to protect me. I never considered it a scam.

Did you get your money back?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

,,Do not trust ebay or paypal they are thieves,, is a logical fallacy, since not all the buyers expirienced your problem.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@haroldlwasson wrote:

I  got frustrated and called paypal and they said no problem and disputed a few and still nothing.

I called tried ebay again. They said because I disputed a couple now they are all tied together and they cant do anything. Do not trust ebay or paypal they are thieves

How can you slam @haroldlwasson the rules that you broke?

Using other programs to address a concern

Buyers can't use more than one resolution method to get a refund. After selecting a resolution process (eBay Money Back Guarantee, PayPal Purchase Protection, or requesting a chargeback from their payment provider) a buyer is required to use only that process to resolve the transaction issue.

If a buyer requests a chargeback from their payment provider or files a PayPal Purchase Protection dispute, any requests opened through eBay for the same transaction are immediately closed.

Now that you've resorted to PayPal, you need to go back to your PayPal disputes and click Escalate to PayPal within 20 days, or you'll lose your cases. After you escalate, PayPal takes up to 11 days to refund.

We have no bahamas today.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I did everything ebay instucted me to do and apparently this is done purposely to cheat people from reading posts

Message 5 of 5
latest reply