cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Dealer

Brought a roll of new 2021 washington crossing the delaware quarters off a seller from denver colorado,on paypal with a company it shows your billing address and shipping he put  my name and address double on the package ,been stuck in colorado since april 10th ,do no buy from this guy ,will not send another roll or refund he says it is the post office fault even though he doubled the address,real smart business guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Bad Dealer

After the estimated delivery date has passed, just file an "Item not received" case.

Follow the timeline and dates that will be provided, and once the time is up with no delivery, ask eBay to close the case. If you follow the MBG rules, a buyer cannot lose their money.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I did.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I just discovered this part of ebay, so please bear with me.

I bought a USB drive from trademogul, it was nothing but a housing with just enough memory to hold whatever info it used to spoof windows.  Completely useless and may have contained a virus, but I cannot be certain.  I informed ebay.  I just looked today and big surprise, they are still being sold by trademogul and multiple other sellers.

How can ebay continue to allow specific items to be sold when they are known to be fake/counterfeit?

It seems to make ebay complicit in the wrongdoing.

If I have posted this to the wrong forum, please let me know.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I don't understand:  If your name was on the package as the addressee, the package should have reached you.

You had 30 days to open an item not received case with eBay.

You have 180 days to open a case with Paypal if that's how you paid.

Finally, I would have thought someone with your eBay experience would have known what steps to take.  Not being critical, just puzzled.  

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Did you notice the date? 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Exactly what did you do and when"?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

You've tagged on to someone else's question.

Did you or did you not open an item not as described case? 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I apologize, I replied when I should have opened a new topic.  I am trying to delete the reply here.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply