cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic payment after Best Offer accepted

I have paypal set up for payment, since I have been thrown into the 'you must pay immediately on acceptance of a Best Offer' dungeon.  However, I have no idea which of the several payment methods attached to my paypal ebay is using.  How can I find out?

Coffee is my friend.

T&S Tool #10mm ratchet
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Specifically, in paypal.com go to Settings: Payments: Automatic Payments and in the left column find the entry for eBay (you might have to click the "See more" at the bottom of the list more than once.  Click it and the information comes up under Payments in the center column.  There is a pencil in a square icon to edit your choice.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay doesn't choose which payment source to use in your Pay Pal account.

Go to your Pay Pal account and see what is set as the primary funding source.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can look at your PayPal records to see where the payment is being processed from.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Specifically, in paypal.com go to Settings: Payments: Automatic Payments and in the left column find the entry for eBay (you might have to click the "See more" at the bottom of the list more than once.  Click it and the information comes up under Payments in the center column.  There is a pencil in a square icon to edit your choice.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply