cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auctions that never seem to materialize - NEVER RECEIVE ITEMS

2016 Random Lot of 100PCS Shopkins of Season 1 2 3 4 5Loose Toys Kids Girls Gift 

This is the SIXTH time I've tried to order this type of item.  The info above is from the last auction. So this seller is NO GOOD just like the last 5. This is also the sixth time I've NEVER RECEIVED the item. I always end up having to open an case request the item to be shipped, never hear back from the seller, then request a refund. I do receive the refund BUT IT WANT THE ITEMS!!! - so i keep trying.

I don't understand how these auctions show folks recently receiving the items and every single time I make a purchase I DO NOT GET THEM!!!

A few of the cases EBAY actually contacted me that they were refunding my money and removing the seller from ebay...lotta good that does since they just sign back up under a different name most likely. But the rest I had to wait and wait and never receive then open a case and wait some more before I could get the refund.
How is this possible that FOUR different sellers in CHINA (which really could be all one person - who knows) list these things but never ship them. They indicate they ship them and NEVER RESPOND to emails requesting WHERE THE HECK IS MY STUFF!!!
Pleae provide comments as I am not having luck but other folks are WHY IS THAT??!!
 I just want to get the shopkins for my grandddaughter but these sellers in CHINA just   never send the stuff.  HELP ME GET THE SHOPKINS for my granddaughter.....
I don't see how some people get them and each time I am not....

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

jaw373 wrote:

2016 Random Lot of 100PCS Shopkins of Season 1 2 3 4 5Loose Toys Kids Girls Gift 

This is the SIXTH time I've tried to order this type of item.  The info above is from the last auction. So this seller is NO GOOD just like the last 5. This is also the sixth time I've NEVER RECEIVED the item. I always end up having to open an case request the item to be shipped, never hear back from the seller, then request a refund. I do receive the refund BUT IT WANT THE ITEMS!!! - so i keep trying.

I don't understand how these auctions show folks recently receiving the items and every single time I make a purchase I DO NOT GET THEM!!!

A few of the cases EBAY actually contacted me that they were refunding my money and removing the seller from ebay...lotta good that does since they just sign back up under a different name most likely. But the rest I had to wait and wait and never receive then open a case and wait some more before I could get the refund.
How is this possible that FOUR different sellers in CHINA (which really could be all one person - who knows) list these things but never ship them. They indicate they ship them and NEVER RESPOND to emails requesting WHERE THE HECK IS MY STUFF!!!
Pleae provide comments as I am not having luck but other folks are WHY IS THAT??!!
 I just want to get the shopkins for my grandddaughter but these sellers in CHINA just   never send the stuff.  HELP ME GET THE SHOPKINS for my granddaughter.....

jaw373,

If you have such poor buying experiences with sellers that are based in China, then the intelligent thing to do is NOT buy from them in the future and save yourself the aggravation.

It doesn't matter if other people have supposedly received their items and you have had to file cases to get your money refunded.  Who knows exactly what your seller did.  Was the feedback fake?  Was their account hi-jacked?  I noticed that one of those sellers you mentioned had listed their stuff in two different currencies by the feedback they received months apart.

Just find some sellers REGISTERED within the United States who have proven track records for selling and deal with them.

Godzilla_Goose

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

To reiterate - do NOT buy from China sellers, period.  If the items are a bit more expensive from a US seller, be willing to pay the higher price.  You will have a much better chance of getting your purchase. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@jaw373,

Your issues with non delivery aside, did you ever consider the "shopkins" you want to purchase from China, may not be authentic shopkins, and the low price may be because unsafe materials are used in the manufacturing process, lowering the cost of the toys?

Real shopkins, may be made in China, but have to adhere to CPSC standards to be sold in the U.S. whereas, a direct import may not meet those standards.

Chinese sellers have started not shipping items that sell for their first low bid price, and get away with it, because most of them have very high sales volumes.  One seller you have bought from has a 67.8% rating, and has stopped selling.

As others have said repeating the same action and expecting a different result is not a smart thig to do.  Spend a little more, and receive safe toys. If you have an issue with a US seller the problems are much easier to resolve, than those with Chinese sellers.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Feedback is your friend. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

jaw373 wrote:

@jaw373

I totally understand your frustration!  6 times is horrible!  However, there is no guarantee that you would be happy if you received those items.

I did a quick search under Shopkins and the first several listings that popped up under Best Match are US sellers; one was a top rated seller.

I know price is an important consideration, but in view of your experiences, buying from China is not working for you, so stop having these headaches!  Just find a US seller with a great price so you and your granddaughter will be  happy!

BTW, Shopkins are CUTE!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Thank you for your comments. I have done just that...looking for auctions elsewhere...again thanks!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@mudshark61369 wrote:

@jaw373,

Your issues with non delivery aside, did you ever consider the "shopkins" you want to purchase from China, may not be authentic shopkins, and the low price may be because unsafe materials are used in the manufacturing process, lowering the cost of the toys?

Real shopkins, may be made in China, but have to adhere to CPSC standards to be sold in the U.S. whereas, a direct import may not meet those standards.

Chinese sellers have started not shipping items that sell for their first low bid price, and get away with it, because most of them have very high sales volumes.  One seller you have bought from has a 67.8% rating, and has stopped selling.

As others have said repeating the same action and expecting a different result is not a smart thig to do.  Spend a little more, and receive safe toys. If you have an issue with a US seller the problems are much easier to resolve, than those with Chinese sellers.

They're pretty much guaranteed to be bootlegs if they're coming from China.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

It is possible that eBay is closing these listings and Not letting the Sellers Sell them. Because they are Fake!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I don't believe ebay does anything to  any China sellers for selling fake items.  If they did there wouldn't be very many China sellers left.  China even has warehouses all over the USA so what you may buy from a "USA seller" may actually be coming from one of the China/USA based  warehouses.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply