cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6% Ebay bucks Last Day not working

Earn 6% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items of $25 or more!  o.k so I just purchsed a few items from "one" seller over $25 went to check out and it is not giving me 6% it is showing the normal 1% on ebay bucks???

It can't be just one item? if that is the case why dont they state that! I would have not added other item on to get that 6% kickback !   

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: 6% Ebay bucks Last Day not working

The terms of the offer were quite clear:

”every Qualifying Item of $25 or more”

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes it says $25 item so you had a purchase 1 item for $25 or more.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@missjen831 wrote:

I've never gotten one of these offers, I really wish I would, I buy so much here, but are you saying because the OP bought more than one item from the same seller, the promotion didn't apply? Would have it applied if he checked out 4 different times with 4 items $25 or more?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@flyinhawaiiangirl wrote:

@missjen831 wrote:

I've never gotten one of these offers, I really wish I would, I buy so much here, but are you saying because the OP bought more than one item from the same seller, the promotion didn't apply? Would have it applied if he checked out 4 different times with 4 items $25 or more?

No. I’m saying each item he purchased had to be $25 in order to qualify for the extra eBay bucks. It can be 4 items from 4 different sellers that each cost $25. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@flyinhawaiiangirl wrote:

@missjen831 wrote:

I get alerts about special things like that in my emails and eBay messages when it happens and assume that's how all eBay Bucks members get them. Maybe there is something turned off in your communication prefrences and that is why you are not being alerted about it?

https://bio.link/langs
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Some of the promotions are targeted to certain people, but for the big ones, there is usually a banner on the main eBay page. It's worth taking a look and cycling through the banners at the top (and turning off adblock for that page if you use it). I think you can "activate" the deal directly from the banner by clicking on it for more details. If you've done it correctly there should be a line at the top of your eBay bucks page indicating the active promotion.

Some of the daily deal type websites will post something when eBay has big promotions as a reminder as well.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply