cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Results for searches

Every single search I do comes up with 0 results. Tried Chrome, Microsoft Edge and tried on my cellphone. No results. If I search on google for the item with ebay.com in the search, the active listings come up. If I click on the "Listed in category" see more link, it comes up "CURRENTLY SOLD OUT". They are not sold out. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

0 Results for searches

@chiroacu,

I was doing some searching a little while ago and was not having that issue. I do use Fire Fox as my browser.  It may be possible that you need to clear the temporary internet files, and cookie cache on your computer and phone, then restart the devices.

Without knowing what you are searching for, it is hard to say why you are seeing 0 results.  Maybe you are choosing the wrong category, or do not include a key word that will show results.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

0 Results for searches

A number of people are having this problem including me.  So I think it’s on eBay’s end.  Hopefully they let us know what’s happening soon.  A fix would be even better.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

0 Results for searches

I cleared my cookies and restarted the computer. I always start a search from ebay's home page. Searched on all 3 browsers on two different computers and on my cellphone. Did a search for multiple items including generic terms like "posters" and "book" which should return millions of results. Zero results for hours. I just did a another search and I am getting results. There must have been a glitch with ebay. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

0 Results for searches

Hey @chiroacu , thank you for bringing this to our attention. This has now been resolved and the fix will ship out in the next iOS app release.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

0 Results for searches

Maybe today? 2023 07:13 AM
One of the ebay 7th graders pinned a post up top, saying tech difficulties.
Well my search results on a win 10 desktop with firefox are unreadable, and have been most of the day.
Do they really pay these people?
Be Glad they don't work for the airlines!
Maybe they will return to grandpas ebay version again someday?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

0 Results for searches

Ok I did the suggested, "clearing your browser cache and cookies"

and yes that did it.

Back working at 9:30 PM central time, but I have never had to do that in many years.

thanks

Message 7 of 7
latest reply