Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

eBay actually charged my buyer the wrong amount at checkout

I had a buyer contact me today and ask if I would take a lower price on a BIN listing. I normally don't do this but he was a repeat customer, so I lowered the BIN from $40.00 to $35.00. He purchased the item and paid. I went to do the paperwork and e...

Screenshot 2024-06-11 173251.png Screenshot 2024-06-11 172218.png

Comic book "mystery boxes", allowed or not?

I found threads on "mystery boxes", saying that they are not allowed. However, since it seemed like the contents of the "mystery boxes" being described were sometimes wildly disparate, it was not clear to me whether a comic book mystery box (or, grab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales traffic

My biggest selling category on Ebay is Vinyl LP albums , I was selling on the average maybe 3 a week the sales have basically dried up over the last 3 months , I more or less have been inactive ( side tracked ) with my store for a few months would th...

Why would buyer leave a negative immediately over an allegeged broken zipper w/o asking to return?

Also why does this buyer's feedback profile only show feedback sellers left him, but have nothing to show for what he left sellers? He has bought a lot. Can they hide what they have left but show what sellers left them? Why leave an immediate negativ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay it has become obsolete and expensive

This is why eBay is dead. They got so extremely greedy and raised their fees so much that sellers can no longer make any money

• 39 replies
  • 14 helpful

Circumventing buyer blocks

velvet@ebay elizabeth@ebay I am currently dealing with a customer who is circumventing our block by creating multiple accounts and leaving negative feedback. We have been canceling orders due to "Problem with Shipping Address," but they are still abl...

scammer with 100% rating

Buyer sends an offer then a message asking to accept offer so payment can be made. Then stops responding after l accept. Then days after,buyer asks about item that shouldve been asked before sending an offer. lgnores my messages asking to complete th...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Barbie Identification

Can anyone please help me identify this Barbie? She is from Hong Kong made in 1966. Thank you!!   

eBay allows almost two months for a return

Buyer bought my item on Thurs May 9; it was delivered on Mon. May 13. On June 10, he filed a return claim giving the reason "changed mind". So he took a month to decide whether to keep it and filed the claim at the last minute. Then eBay says he has ...

• 9 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors