Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Distance is missing on 10th gen iPad search results.

My android phone shows ‘miles’ when searching for anything, so at a glance I can quickly see how far items are away from my home address.My new 10th gen iPad seems not to have this option.I’ve tried all manor of filters in the search options but noth...

Ebay Bucks

Of late, I have NOT been receiving e-mail notification of accumulatedEbay Bucks...Have they been discontinued? How/who at Ebay doI contact for assistance???

eBay sucks more and more

The more I use eBay, the more I realize how much eBay sucks now. I noticed that in "My eBay", eBay removed the little symbols indicating paid status, item shipped and feedback received for a purchase. Now they are gone and replaced by these useless o...

Fraudulent Ads by Sellers

1st time buying on eBay, probably the last !sellers ad shows inventory in stock. then sends email confirmation of purchase but claims to not have stated inventory and that shipping will be late. seller takes your money without shipping

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchased a item I now feel may be fraudulent.

I had purchased/won an item listed on eBay a few days ago. It was listed as new in open box. I went to the manufacturer's website to see if there were parts for sale. While there I looked at reviews for the product I purchased. The very first review ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay buyer protection is crap!

After 23 years on Ebay, it's apparently time to leave. Over the years, I have suffered the indignities of many buyers, in that Ebay considers a purchase a contract. Unless you are a seller. Then you can fail to fulfill a contract with impunity. I los...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay issued a refund, but now order might arrive

I opened a case when an item didn't arrive for weeks past when it should have. Ebay issued a refund and told me to take note that EBAY was paying me back, not the seller, because the seller didn't do anything wrong. Now more time has passed and the s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

find item

i have made found and item on FB and it sent me here i contacted seller and made arrangements to purchase but have not be able to find the item on e bay motors or any place wont to make sure it is legit

Cart refresh

every time I remove an item from my watch list it automatically refreshes and brings me back to the top. So if I have 200 items on my watchlist and scroll down to item 128 and delete it, the loading icon comes up and the page auto refreshes and bring...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBay authentication internationally?

Hi I’m new to all this and I want to by some sneakers that are authentic and I saw that they have the authentication guaranteed stamp and I logged into my account which set in israel and I just saw the stamp disappear and not only from the shoe I wan...

closing a case

I've been trying to close a case I opened because my item was delayed. I keep getting blocked by the automatic system, and can't reach anyone in customer service. Any suggestions?

buyer problems

For years I have bought things as a guest.It works for me, I spend a good bit of money this way. A couple of months ago my phone fas fried during an automatic update. I bought a brand new one as a guest. Mint mobile was no help, but mint sim card did...

complain

I have not get the Legos widows that I order last week. Was around 211.60 24 sets but it comes Windows and frames.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors