cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lampwork questions and tips

Ok, I need to know the differences, and working tips on: opalino albaster latticino I should be getting my orders in the mails soon. Lauri
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

nono-badkitty
Enthusiast
ooh, I'm not really a blue fan, but that IS a beautiful color!!
Sandi

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk?? A Einstein
Message 31 of 40
latest reply

Yes and I want more of that blue, it comes close to the NM skies without being to dark. I have to be able to work it without it cracking. ~sigh~ Lauri
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 32 of 40
latest reply

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
Took me a bit to find this old thread...LOL....ok, I found this new glass from CHINA, called MESSY COLOR with a COE of 104...was wondering if anybody bought and used it yet...her is a pic of one of the colors this seller is selling and of course the link to the seller... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting http://stores.ebay.com/Staceys-Stringers-and-Beyond_Messy-Color-Cim-Glass-Rods_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsu... Gus
Message 33 of 40
latest reply

dungeonbeads
Enthusiast
Hi Gus, I have used the Pink and Celedon. They play nicely with the other 104 glasses but will crack if encased. The colors are great, I even had the pink work very nicely with Rabino. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300028130858&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020 Jim
Message 34 of 40
latest reply

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
Thanks Jim...your right that pink is super cool....Gus
Message 35 of 40
latest reply

Hey, Gus, I just bought a few rods of some messy colors, but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I heard they are very pretty, though. ~Carole
Bead Happy,
Carole

My Lampwork Beads on eBay!

Message 36 of 40
latest reply

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
cool...maybe if you remember you can post them here..or in LOOK-WHAT-I-MADE....if you think of it...Gus
Message 37 of 40
latest reply

oh, Gus, my beads are not near good enough (yet 😉 ) to post. ~Carole
Bead Happy,
Carole

My Lampwork Beads on eBay!

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

scrapper1
Enthusiast
post them post them....yes they are good enough... dont be hard on yourself.. we wanna see!!!!! scrap
Message 39 of 40
latest reply

scrapper1
Enthusiast
Remember dear I can't MAKE a bead at all! soo post em! scrap:)
Message 40 of 40
latest reply