Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Barbie collectibles .com

Was looking for the Barbie collectibles site. It used to have all the vintage fashions by year along with all the new dolls to buy. is it gone? I keep getting the shop.mattel site

Help with Superstar era Barbie Dresses

Hello, can someone tell me more about these dresses. I appreciate any help all who can give. I believe the one in light blue might be a Japanese version Superstar Barbie, but I also seen one that wasn't a Japanese version.The light pink one the same ...

DSCN7561 (2).JPG DSCN7560 (3).JPG

Assouline Barbie Book

I have an unopened Assouline Barbie book that I think I got from Barbie Collectibles years ago. Unfortunately, although stored in the box in a bedroom, there is some white mold on the edges. Do you think I should open up the cellophone package and wi...

assouline barbie book 1.JPG assouline barbie book 2.JPG

Resolved! What Fashion does this go with?

Hello. I am seeking info on this lovely little yellow vinyl purse. I estimate 60s or 70s, but cannot figure out what Barbie fashion it might go with. Internet search has not provided results. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.

20220528_145608 (1).jpg

Resolved! Mysterious Doll

I believe this is the correct outfit on this doll but do not know it's identity. Could it be a Totally Hair doll? Any information you can give will be appreciated.

Resolved! Is this a Barbie?

Inherited a Barbie collection and I'm not sure this is even a Barbie doll. She does have Made in China stamped on her upper back. Her legs click, hands are shaped different than a Barbie's hands, and she doesn't have any manufacturing stamps that I c...

IMG_0800.jpg IMG_0801.jpg

Resolved! German Barbie outfit

I inherited my mother's doll collection and need help on this outfit. Mom had a tag on it that said "1997 Dress gift from Germany". There are no tags inside of it showing a manufacturer and the snaps are unusual. I would be appreciative of any inform...

IMG_0585.jpeg IMG_0591.jpeg IMG_0592.jpeg