cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Did't pay for an item purchased"

There are abusive sellers that for an almost a weightless  coin they wanna charge an arm and a leg for the shipping & handling; So when you go to the paying counter to complete the transaction one finds out the abusive cost for the shipping & handle...  That was the reason as to why I didn't pay for the item. In this case Ebay protects the seller but NOT  the buyer; E bay on this issue, is unfair to the buyer. I 'll do this again and again even if Ebay closes my acct. because at the end of the day I can take my businesses  to some place else!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

"Did't pay for an item purchased"

@vicmoe2010 

The shipping charges were shown on the listing page before you chose to make the purchase. Once you make the purchase you are REQUIRED to PAY.

If you do not pay for your all of purchases, the sellers can report to Ebay that you did not pay.

All unpaid items are recorded on a buyer's account. Buyers who have excessive unpaid items, or canceled transactions, may have limits imposed, or lose their buying privileges.

Most sellers have chosen to set their buyer requirements to block buyers with 2 or more unpaid item strikes on their account within the past 12 months.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply