cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted items

I ended some listings so I could sell similar and I accidently deleted the items from my unsolds instead of selling similar.  Is there anyway to get back recently deleted items or will I have to list them all over again?  Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

deleted items

@pb11531 

Unfortunately there is no way to get the listings back after you deleted them. You will need to do them again. There is a way to get some of the information into a new listing. Go to your active listings page

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=pb11531&store_name=skunkymonkeyboy&_oac=1&_trksid=p4429486.m356...

In the filters select completed listings (not sold ones)  this will bring up all the ended listings. Open a listing and just under the pictures is a link  Have one to sell? sell now.  This will open a listing with some of the information pre-filled in. You will need to add the pictures and description again but you can copy and paste the description and if you no longer have the pictures in your files you can copy the ones from the listing to a file and then add them.

Be sure to double check that all the prefilled information is accurate before listing again. This may not be ideal but it will save you from having to start over from scratch.

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply