Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scammed

I was scammed into buying over $2000 in gift cards who do I talk to about returning them please ?

Have I been scammed

I cant access the ebay motors live chat and they won't return my emails regarding the status of my shipment. I paid for an item and insurance for it. They said that they verified my payment and the item would start the shipping process in a few hours...

Package delivered to wrong address

Tracking shows delivered, but not to me ,signed for by a stranger. Ebay seller doesn't respond and ups won't open a claim unless seller gets involved Ebay closed any option to make a claim because package was ( delivered) just not to me . And apparen...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller will not agree to pay the cost of return shipping

I have every day tried to contact eBay to step in and the process they outline does not lead me to their stepping in. The seller found a price with Click and Ship and insists on that being the price to return the item. The Post Office said it cannot ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad boy mower blades

I purchased bad boy mower blade from a seller. When they arrived, they were labeled copperhead. The sell responded that because they were rotary blades, they were copperhead, not bad boy. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks

Classified Ad on eBay

Can I do an eBay classified ad for French Open Tennis tiks?Willing to advertise for the $10 ebay fee vs. 13.25% of sale price.

Ebay Shipping

I'm very leery about eBay shipping. I used to make a sale, package the item, then enter the weight and package dimensions and choose a shipping option/cost. Now eBay is coming up with a price, charging the customer and collecting the money without th...

What happened to?

The seller seems to have disappeared from ebay. Last week the seller had many higher end gold and silver listings. I made a large purchase of silver last Thursday and now ebay says the seller is no longer a registered seller. It appears that the ship...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors