Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing shipping label

Since yesterday, when I go to purchase and print a shipping label for an item I’ve sold. It says there was an issue and to try again later. I’ve tried multiple times. Turned off my device and turned it back on. I’m wondering if there is anything else...

How to mark an item as sold?

I recently just sold my first item. I am waiting for the tracking number to be verified and I have not yet received the money for this item. But how do I now mark the item as sold so no one else attempts to purchase it? Does it happen automatically w...

restricted account problem

Hi, I recently tried to bid on an item on Ebay and it would not let me. It said my account was restricted and that I should check account status to find out why. There was a note that said they would send me an email and tell me what the problem was ...

Return denied

I received a pair of sunglasses that were broke. The frame was cracked and the lens fell out. I filed a claim for a refund and one day later was notified I have exceeded the maximum number of ebay Money Back Guarantee cases a buyer can open. I have n...

Resolved! Presale items

Hello, I am a seller that has sold items that are on presale. The item is to be released within a few weeks. The buyer is aware of this, clearly stated in title and listing description. But under my awaiting shipment section of MyEbay, ebay has one o...

Help to check Account restrictions, and suspensions

Dear Ebay, An email from Ebay said that: "It looks like your sumner_67 account is associated with another account, bradica_21, which is currently restricted on eBay. As a result, we’ve restricted the sumner_67 account until you can resolve our concer...

account not showing recent purchase

I bought and received an item in June. The seller offered me a partial refund. I accepted his offer but have not heard from him again. No information at all shows up on my eBay account page - no record of the purchase at all.

Bad search results

Why are there so many synonyms in eBay's search results? I search scarlet I also get red. I search judge I also get justice. I search master I also get chief.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors