Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sold

What happened to the sold search?I haven’t used EBay for awhile!

Appealing a return

I sold a hoodie the other day and stated it was a size medium which fitted smaller. A buyer asked me for some measurements so I accurately gave them. When they received it they stated it was too small and are now requesting a refund. I am not interes...

Ebay seller a fake

ordered a pair of shoes. Seller sent me tracking number. Delivery company advised package was delivered and provided me with a picture of a front door where package was delivered. Not my front door. Contacted delivery company with tracking number. De...

Relist an old item from 3 years ago

Hi all,About 3 years ago I listed some antiques after my mom died. They did not sell, so I thought I would try again later. Unfortunately I lost the appraisal that was done so I cannot find the information about the items. Is there any way to find my...

Shipping label costs

I need some help. I’m very confused. My transaction says that the buyer paid for the shipping label. It also shows that I was charged for the label. Is that correct? Please help! Thanks in advance!

Shill Bidder Forced My Max Bid and Rescinded Theirs

Someone made multiple bids to drive up the price and immediately rescinded their winning bid leaving me with my max bid. If someone does that, shouldn’t all their bids be rescinded since they were falsely driving up to my max and pulling out?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller will not refund for a defective item

Prat is defective. Will not operate the washer. The lid light and renice lights flash continuous with the machine in the off position when plugged in. Rotate the selector and nothing changes. I installed another known good board from a spare machine ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors