Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to access a “sold” listing from over a year ago? The link does not navigate to the listing

Im trying to reference some critical information from an old eBay listing from more than a year ago. I was the seller. I can find the link in my feedback but not in my “sold” history. When I click on the link to take me to it, I land on a page that s...

No response from seller

I made a purchase on May 11, 2024; never received notification purchase or shipment. Emailed seller , no response.Sent another email May 20 requesting tracking number; if item has not been sent yet, please cancel and refund money. Today is May 21 and...

4th parties return shipping and refund problem

I bought furnace control board. Items delivered but couldn't use because of different serial model. Seller accepted return.4 days later, UPS driver came to collect return item. I said it is not here. He gave me a return shipping label. He asked me dr...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Authentication

I purchased an expensive sports card on eBay that is coming from China. LeBron James rookie refractor PSA 8.5. Usually when I purchase a PSA graded card over $250 it is sent to an authenticator first and then once authenticated it ships to me. Any id...

ending auctions

Hello, I have a question and I don't know how to proceed. I was bidding on 4 different items. Upon the auction ending the seller cancelled the bids on all 4 auctions. I suspect the seller cancelled because there was not very much action and was going...

crashing

Just as I finish a listing, it crashes when I click the last button. Had read that the automatic shipping calculator was crashing others; it did me as well, so I changed my shipping policy. Still crashes. I get the message that eBay's site is down an...

cancel

will my paypal be crdited back if i cancel an order before shipped?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trends

hello, I need advice on starting to sell items I'm new I'm not sure where to start, I need help trying to find trends things that are selling quickly, I just needs some ideas that won't hurt me financially but will get me started thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors