cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you eBay & eBay community!!

Hello All, 

I am a new seller & I am NOT the smartest person (BY FAR)  when it comes to Technology and things like that, so beginning here on eBay was quite difficult for me, especially because I don't SEE (eyesight) clearly like I used to, 

and that definitely doesn't help. 

Anyway, the reason for this post is to THANK YOU eBay and eBay Community for when I have been frustrated & asked questions, or asked for solutions, 

The eBay Community responds almost immediately with help, ideas and suggestions OR

eBay calls me and helps solve my issues and I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Since being here on eBay, after selling some things (with 100% feedback) MANY years ago, 

eBay has really made some VERY POSITIVE CHANGES like handling the payments AND POSTAGE which is a SUPERB idea in my opinion. 

This makes it SO much easier because I can pay out of my selling funds, eBay KNOWS that we sent the item, AND the best part is that they input all the Postal Service information (like tracking!!) into the system for me and I don't have to be AFRAID of losing the receipt like I used to be. 

I think that is my favorite change eBay has made. 

Now I have had my account open almost 2 weeks, I am understanding the system MUCH better & a lot more comfortable knowing that there is help HERE in this forum (also a fantastic eBay idea 💡💡💡) & can easily get a QUICK CALL from eBay with a knowledgeable Representative they employ. 

Anyway, THANK YOU EBAY 

AND EBAY COMMUNITY FOR EACH AND EVERY 'HELP!!!' YOU have given me & if anyone has any suggestions that they would like to mention to this Newbee please do so!! I really appreciate your tips and help. 

Have a great day ALL. 

Gia 🌷 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Thank you eBay & eBay community!!

Hi @gia292929 

Glad you're finding the community helpful. There are lots of volunteers who like to help buyers and sellers succeed on eBay, so it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Thank you for your post!

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @gia292929 

Glad you're finding the community helpful. There are lots of volunteers who like to help buyers and sellers succeed on eBay, so it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Thank you for your post!

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Best wishes to you…

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

That message you sent was very thoughtful, Thank you! 😊 I really appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful evening! 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you so much. I appreciate your message. Have a beautiful evening. 😊

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for your post @gia292929.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank you & I hope that you have a beautiful day today. 😊

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Wow.  Usually it's negative and we rarely get a thank you for volunteer work.  Much appreciated and thank you!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 8
latest reply