cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sterling silver owl ring

In February I purchased an owl ring. When it finally arrived it looked nothing like the sellers post. I contacted them they told me there was a mistake & they would send the right ring. Well it arrived & it’s not the ring from the post. It’s impossible to talk to anyone actually working at eBay so I thought I’d post it here & see if anyone had any advice for me. I really would appreciate it. I would’ve included pictures, but I couldn’t figure out how to attach them. 
sincerely,

horribly disappointed

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sterling silver owl ring

@floralenvelope3 

The Ebay Money Back Guarantee is valid for up to 30 days past date of delivery (of the original item), so you are beyond being able to file a Return Request.

You can file a dispute through Paypal if you used Paypal, or contact your payment source.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@*lady*madonna* wrote:

@floralenvelope3 

The Ebay Money Back Guarantee is valid for up to 30 days past date of delivery (of the original item), so you are beyond being able to file a Return Request.

You can file a dispute through Paypal if you used Paypal, or contact your payment source.

Thank you for the quick reply. I knew about the 30 days but they plead & promised I would get the right ring. Just disappointed that I trusted. I should know better. Thanks again.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@floralenvelope3 

You're welcome, sorry it was not better news.

In the future, never let a seller stall you with empty promises.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply