cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single shipping labels no longer working.

Help! I can no longer purchase and print single shipping labels for sold items. I tried going through eBay chat help twice and it was totally useless. Both agents were way off on my problem. I can pull up the sold item shipping page, it shows the shipping method and the price, but the "purchase shipping label" button is gray and unusable. However, I can go to the "bulk label" shipping option and have no problem buying and printing labels. The purchase and print buttons are all blue and usable. I should not have to go through bulk shipping to ship one item. Anyone else having this issue? I appreciate any and all help. Have a good one! David

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Single shipping labels no longer working.

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies to see if that would correct the problem? You could also try using a different browser.

I always use bulk shipping, even for a single label, because I want a scan form, but if I used the other option and it wasn't working, I'd use bulk shipping as a work around. Just select two transactions (even if you've already created a label for one of them) and remove the one you don't want.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

YES! I tried all the usual clown tricks and failure fixes from eBay help and nothing worked. Now I see this is a very serious issue and a lot of sellers are experiencing the exact same problem. I appreciate your attempt to help. I would like to add I have no problem with bulk shipping except the waste of paper for one label. Have a good one! David

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi @cbd-usa ,

Here is a work around that has worked for me and some others.  On your label flow in the upper right is a link to "Print labels in bulk", click that.  The bulk label flow page will open, on that page you can Remove all but one item and print a single label or print ALL labels.  You can also Combine shipping on that page.  The features are the same as the single label flow page but it s laid out differently.

Regards,

Mr. L

Screenshot (3734).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 4
latest reply