cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made a purchase today and now the seller isn't listed on ebay ?? Store not found. Fraud?

I was checking the status of my earlier purchase and now I see that the link to the seller returns "Sorry, this store was not found."     Looks very sketchy to me... like the seller got kicked off ebay ?     

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I made a purchase today and now the seller isn't listed on ebay ?? Store not found. Fraud?

@sac4837 

You are correct, the seller is no longer registered on Ebay.

When the estimated date of delivery has passed, you can file a Refund Request.

Go to your My Ebay page >> Purchase history

•     Select “More actions” beside your item and then “I didn't receive it.”
  •     Click the box beside I want a refund.
  •     Select Send request.

If the seller does not respond after 3 days, you can ask Ebay to step in to help you.

•     Find the item in your Purchase History
  •     Select See request details
  •     Select “Ask eBay to step in.”
*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@sac4837 

Go to your Purchase History, find the item and click on "Order Details".

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/purchase

In checking your feedback page, you were recently left a positive from a seller with an Ebay store. Is that the one?

*lady*madonna*

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello,   actually no, not the recent feedback orders... those were all fine.  Issue is for todays order -  I can still view the Order Details and that part looks ok...so maybe the order is still in play but what is strange is that I cannot contact the seller - the link indicated earlier that seller was no longer listed on Ebay (?)...    and now if I click the contact link, it just says "oops something went wrong.    The seller is yaielm -0 per below.    

Guess I can give it a day or two and see if the tracking number gets filled out.    

Contact yaielm-0

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@sac4837 

You are correct, the seller is no longer registered on Ebay.

When the estimated date of delivery has passed, you can file a Refund Request.

Go to your My Ebay page >> Purchase history

•     Select “More actions” beside your item and then “I didn't receive it.”
  •     Click the box beside I want a refund.
  •     Select Send request.

If the seller does not respond after 3 days, you can ask Ebay to step in to help you.

•     Find the item in your Purchase History
  •     Select See request details
  •     Select “Ask eBay to step in.”
*lady*madonna*

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ok, thank you for confirming.     Is too bad that Fraud is so rampant these days.     I will  work with ebay team toward my refund.       Thanks for your help !   

Message 5 of 5
latest reply