cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I excluded the option for International shipments.

Someone made me an offer.  I accepted the offer. upon creating the shipping label, I discovered that the purchase was in St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands. My label printed out for Fedex Ground delivery. Now I thought I excluded internationally buyers. How do I rectify this ..

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ebaaytrades 

Is the shipping address actually in St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands?  Or is that the buyer's location and the order has a US shipping address. The buyer should not have been able to pay if the address is actually in St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands.

If the address is St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands, cancel the transaction as problem with buyer's address.  You do have St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands on your exclusion list.

If it is a US address, then you should ship - this would be a freight forwarder who will send it to the buyer.

As an added measure against international buyers purchasing your items, block buyers in countries you do not ship to here - https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@ebaaytrades 

Is the shipping address actually in St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands?  Or is that the buyer's location and the order has a US shipping address. The buyer should not have been able to pay if the address is actually in St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands.

If the address is St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands, cancel the transaction as problem with buyer's address.  You do have St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands on your exclusion list.

If it is a US address, then you should ship - this would be a freight forwarder who will send it to the buyer.

As an added measure against international buyers purchasing your items, block buyers in countries you do not ship to here - https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements

eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. You asked, "Is the shipping address actually in St. Vincent and the Grenadine Caribbean Islands?  Or is that the buyer's location and the order has a US shipping address." 

I think that is the case. The label shows Florida. I must have seen the buyer's location.

Thank you so much.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@ebaaytrades 

I thought that might be the case - buyers with shipping locations in your blocked countries should have to request an invoice, since the system would not know how much shipping to charge.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply