cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches in the system?

In the last several weeks I've noticed an issue listing items in the Pricing "Accept Offer".  I have to click multiple times in the "Auto Accept" box to even type in a number, and often I'll type a number in the minimum and/or Auto accept box and it disappears.  Has anyone else had this issue or is something going on with my computer?  Also...in the last day or 2 I stopped getting notices on my phone when I receive an offer???? I changed nothing on my end.  Anyone else experiencing any of these issues?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Glitches in the system?

The first problem almost sounds like you are trying to do something before the page fully loads, but it wouldn't hurt to clear your cache and cookies and try again. Or see if it happens when you use a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.)

I have seen post from sellers saying they are not receiving notifications when offers are made. You might try reporting on the Technical Issues board here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Glitches in the system?

Thank you inceptions for your suggestions.  I suppose it's possible the page hasn't fully downloaded so that may be the issue but clearing the cache and cookies is a great idea, I'll give that a try.  The not getting notifications seems to have cleared up.  I understand there was quite a solar flare recently so that may have been messing with the notifications.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply