cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay, Paypal and shipping labels

So when i purchase the label i gives me a option to use payapl which i no longer have my account connected. "It tells me to go to cancel the billing agreement directly on Paypal  and after 24hrs you can save the new account."

I find no place to add the account. I would rather have the labels come out of paypal which can be charged to a card for record keeping. It is a hit or miss on managed payments if it goes to the recorded card on file , managed payments or out of the bank account. So since they say I can add the account  , just where can it be done. I find no way of doing this.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ebay, Paypal and shipping labels

Just to add, I hate Paypal , just want the option to track my label purchases better than they are here.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Log into Paypal and register your email account.  You will then need to input a credit card that you would like to use to pay for your shipping labels and make it the default.

Then on ebay, when you go to pay and print your shipping labels, make sure at the bottom, that you select Paypal, and not Your Funds, when you go to pay.

SELECT HOW TO PAY-Pending funds Paypal.PNG

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have all that same as you but cannot reconnect the paypal account to ebay  anymore. I can pay for a item I buy with paypal but cannot use it for purchasing the labels.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

What error message do you see when you select to pay with Paypal?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 5
latest reply