cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy from a particular seller

I have no idea why and want to contact the seller, but how, I can't get through any contact, so how do I get the seller's phone number?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I don't think she has blocked me.  We have done business in the past.   She has always been 5 stars with me.    I haven't bought from her for 15 years ?   I think there is something wrong with her account and preferences defaulting.    Actually Neither I nor Ebay can contact the seller due to privacy and only if you recently bought an item and had a problem with it.  I appreciate your blunt response though and have chosen my time to not waste but MOVE ON.   With comments like that, who the needs the community to assist or provide suggestions.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@denisemclean15 

It is not possible for you to obtain the seller's phone number. If the seller has blocked you from buying & contacting them, move on.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't think she has blocked me.  We have done business in the past.   She has always been 5 stars with me.    I haven't bought from her for 15 years ?   I think there is something wrong with her account and preferences defaulting.    Actually Neither I nor Ebay can contact the seller due to privacy and only if you recently bought an item and had a problem with it.  I appreciate your blunt response though and have chosen my time to not waste but MOVE ON.   With comments like that, who the needs the community to assist or provide suggestions.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@denisemclean15 

Your response was brief, not blunt.

Brief because indeed, there are a lot of other questions waiting for an answer.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply