cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid”

I accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid” on a recent order I sold. Now it shows paid, but I cant see the actually funds. I dont believe he has actually paid on his end. Although, he said it shows he paid on his end as well. 

I cannot see his shipping address, or total payment and breakdown of fees like I typically would on other orders. 

I dont see how to reverse accidentally clicking Mark as Paid. 

Not sure how to proceed here. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid”

@whitewash00 

Do you see the options as shown in the screenshot below? If so, you can try changing the status to "Awaiting payment:"

IMG_3609.jpeg

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I can’t even figure out how to get to that orders screen. I don’t see it anywhere from the “Selling” screen. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@whitewash00 

Click on this link > Manage all orders

jtzvwbug

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for that. Here is what I see. It shows ready to ship. But when I go to purchase shipping label I get the warning that item hasn’t been paid for yet. He is saying he paid. Lost here. I don’t even see his shipping address even if I wanted to ship. Usually it shows all the buyers info after they pay. 

IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5400.jpeg

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@whitewash00 

That message from eBay is what I'd go by. Even though you marked the transaction as PAID, eBay is sending a message that they'll let you know when the item has been paid for and it's time to send the item. When the buyer pays, you should see their address.

Cancel the transaction if this doesn't work out:

> Resolving unpaid items with buyers

"You can cancel the order after 4 or more calendar days. If the listing was a single quantity, Buy It Now item, it will be relisted automatically unless you choose not to relist.

You can automate how you manage unpaid items on our Selling preferences page. For items awaiting payment, you can select how long buyers have to pay for items. Typically, orders that aren't paid for will be canceled automatically after 4 or more calendar days."

jtzvwbug

Message 6 of 6
latest reply