cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Year

So I ordered a custom special order item a year ago on  eBay from a seller etoile_blanche. A veteran ID card. It was a special order as it had to take time to access my military records. I knew it was going to take a while. They were nice at first and kept me informed. Then because of pandemic issues it was delayed.  I sent multiple messages with responses that they were asking for my patience. Then in May I received a message asking me to verify that I ordered the item and their message was accusatory and demeaning and said I must not have done my research. Then I sent them my order number again as I had many times before and they disregarded the horrible message they sent me and said they were doing more research. Yet a year later I have received nothing. eBay won’t help, PayPal won’t help. The seller does not respond. I can’t even leave negative feedback. How can I warn other buyers. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: 1 Year

It is simply too old.  Ebay only allows feedback for 60 days after the transaction and you can only file a claim within 30 days.

PayPal allows claims for up to six months, but you are well past that too.  If you paid with a Credit Card, you can try them, but likely you are way past what they would be willing to do either.

I don't think warning other buyers is really necessary.  It appears there are plenty of feedback on their account warning others about this.

BTW they state they have a 30 day handling time not a 365 day.  But then their description says up to 6 weeks.  Very confusing for sure.  I'm very sorry this happened to you.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 2
latest reply