Enthusiast
Humm
Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

Easy Rider

dustedup24
Enthusiast
pimp out your computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6745998732&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Message 121 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

morenareke
Enthusiast
Anyone still working on swoosh, swoosh
Message 122 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

mstrsothedepot
Enthusiast
easy rider>dennis hopper>dennis hopper played Andy Warhols best friend in Basqiuat>Andy Warhol formed Duran Duran
Message 123 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

mkaspari
Enthusiast
Easy Rider = Duran Duran = another completely random clue and answer. Thanks ebay!!! What a waste of time.
Message 124 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

Again, clues so vague no one actually solves them. They are stumbled upon. Hey eBay, I'm holding up one finger. Guess which one. Clue: It's the middle one.
Message 125 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

highlandent
Enthusiast
Lyrics for: Electric Barbarella
by Duran Duran 

Album: Medazzaland 

Date: 1997 

I knew when I first saw you on the showroom floor You were made for me I took you home and dressed you up in polyester Princess of my dreams Emotionless and cold as ice All of the things I like The way you look The way you move The sound you’re makin’ In ultra-chrome, latex and steel I plug you in Dim the lights Electric Barbarella Your perfect skin Plastic kiss Electric Barbarella Try to resist Then we touch Hallucinate and tranquilize (she’s so fine) (she’s all mine) Our private life is subject to investigation No time to waste People say they heard about our deviation But you never looked so good Wear the fake fur and fake pearls for me And put on your mystery The way I feel you know I'll never keep you waiting In ultra-chrome, latex and steel I plug you in Dim the lights Electric Barbarella Your perfect skin Plastic kiss Electric Barbarella Try to resist Then we touch Hallucinate and tranquilize Princess of my dreams Princess of my dreams Major domo plasticomo Barbarella (She’s so fine) Pro-genetic you Electric Barbarella (She’s all mine) My pretty pretty pretty pretty Barbarella  
Message 126 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

eybaylady
Enthusiast
Not entirely random, unfortunately--again, applying the "6 degrees of separation" thing: Easy Rider, Peter Fonda, Jane Fonda, Barbarella, IMDB Plot Outline: "In the far future, a highly sexual woman is tasked with finding and stopping the evil Durand-Durand. Along the way she encounters various unusual people." (more) (view trailer)
Message 127 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

perfumeboom
Enthusiast
easy rider>easy writer>pens,pencils>sold at Staples office supply
Message 128 of 129
latest reply

Easy Rider

morenareke
Enthusiast
70's career woman...I'm thinking Barbie? Anyone else have ideas? I wouldn't have guess any of the previous hints!
Message 129 of 129
latest reply