Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Today I have proof why that saying exists and all it does is reinforce why you should stick to your own business policies. So a few weeks back a customer bought a small item, a patch they needed for their uniform ($5.00 free shipping). They sent me a...

Check your shipping rates

This morning all my calculated shipping was automatically reset to ebay discounted rates. I went in and changed back to standard rates. This is getting beyond annoying now. When they stop taking fees on shipping, I may consider discounted rates.

Resolved! Selling digital downloable items: what is the right way?

I am interested in selling digital dowanloable items on ebay.According to the policy i read that1) Classifed Adi must list under Classified Ad. That will cost $9.99 while the item i want to sell might be $1 price !so it doesn't sound logical.I notice...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunds to buyers, but you don't get your item back!

I had a very rare request to return item because it didn't match the pictures, which was absolutely untrue! I did a full refund with a request to send return label and there was a glitch. Ebay said I sent a refund without requesting a label and now I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling PS5

I got a PS5 I want 400$ for it perfect condition just no controller hit me up if y'all want it

April 2024 Goals and Plans

First Quarter of 2024 is complete - how did you do? What worked and what would you do differently? April has just begun - what are your goals for the month and/or Q2? Let the conversation begin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer wants layaway type payment through PayPal.

A potential buyer wants to buy the item and make payments through PayPal until it is paid in full. Until then, I can keep the item until full payment is received. I’m familiar with scams, but this doesn’t sound that sketchy to me. What do you think? ...

IMG_0131.png IMG_0132.png

This is suspicious. Offers to buy, choosing "local pickup" but living in other states

Has anybody else noticed this? I've had several of these in the past three months. A buyer sends in an offer on an item (very lowball) and chooses the Local Pickup option, instead of paying postage. But the buyer is in a different state. Be cautious ...

Ebay Search With Photo Feature

Does anyone know why we can no longer search by taking a picture? The little camera icon is missing from the search line and I need it back! Any news?

Why is with the eBay site constantly crashing?????

I swear 25%+ of the time, while trying to list on eBay, it crashes. I develop the listing, add pictures, etc and then when I try to save it, it acts like it is thinking. Then, all of a sudden, the "It not you, it's us" splash page or "We Looked Every...

What more can I do?

A scammer has hacked an account that normally sells handmade craft products and is now selling high end watches, handbags and pretty much all the most expensive items on eBay. Items that can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tens of thousands of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors