Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown transaction

I have an unknown transaction from ebay that was not done by me.What can I do in this situation?

Charged for the Item I did not order/purchase

I was charged by eBay for an order that I only looked at. It charged me for more than one item. I can't believe that my money was taken from my PayPal account without making the purchase. I will call my bank tomorrow to file a dispute and close my eB...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change bids and offers payment method?

I made an offer on an item this morning (which was accepted, yay!) , and for the first time ever, I was asked to select a payment method for if the bid was accepted. I did so, and thought I'd set it to my PayPal credit account, but I hadn't, I'd set ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Charged for nothing...

I ordered a product, was billed through my credit card, but it never arrived. And theres no record of my order number on my ebay account even though I got a reciept. Cant get a hold of anyone and the seller is off limits.Any advice?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Message not delivered

I was recently trying to buy an item on eBay, but I had some questions need to ask the seller, me and the seller started the conversation quite well about the items, but then in the middle of the conversation my message sent just started to show as n...

payment release for digital products.

Hello, I'm starting to sell some digital products via eBay, such as game gift cards and video game coins. A debt that was not clear, at least in the articles I found on the subject, is: if the product is sent via message via eBay, but the customer do...

Change Payout information

Getting ready to start selling things again, I've got a new Debit/ banking information so definitely trying to change that. I've entered everything correctly, but in that last step I'm getting the attached image. The automated thing is useless and di...

1000080825.jpg

Recieve payouts in the EU (Croatia)

Hi, I'm having issues linking my bank account (IBAN) with Ebay. They try to do "Penny drop test" which succeeds and then try to debit the account and this fails every time. I tried four different banks (two physical and also Revolut and Wise) and not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment using PayPal no longer allowed

Evidently in a quiet effort to stamp out the use of PayPal to help insulate your financial data from sellers and hackers, as of 2024 you cannot add any PayPal account as a payment method. My problem started when purchases on ebay began to be “auto pa...

Ebay will not except my bank account number for payouts.

I just started selling again after a 4 year covid break. I changed my bank account when I started selling again in 2024. Ebay accepted this account for my purchases and sales until a couple weeks ago and flagged me that I had to verify my account whi...

Refunded but now bank taken money

Hi, I bought an item but then the seller cancelled the transaction and issued a refund. However, my money has now left my bank account - I have tried to contact the seller but surprisingly they are not responding. I have sent a message to ebay too. H...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors