Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

turn off non payment assistance in ebay 2024

Hello,Back in the day, I had it set to 4 days and now I want to change it for a buyer to give him time to pay on an offer sale. Look for it under awaiting payment and, I can't find that option anymore. All these changes make my head spin.Thanks for y...

express payouts

Why not have a eBay debit card, like paypal, my money was always available instantly, for FREE.

When will i get paid?

It says funds will be avaible May 9th. At what time can i check to request my funds?  First time seller.

IMG_3963.png

New seller status

Hello I have read that new seller status should go away after 90 days of 1st sale, 250$ sales and 25 positive feedback. And should get payments 24h after sale Well i have over 100 days,6k sales and 43 positive feedbacks and still fund are hold 21-30 ...

Get express payouts within 30 minutes

Having trouble understanding the logic of sending out a message about express payouts, when it doesn't work. When I try to connect my card, I get this message in red: Unfortunately, debit card payouts cannot be enabled for your account at this time.C...

Resolved! I sold book. Buyer paid plus tax, shipping. I purchase ship label and ebay collects from my net.

Wrapping my brain around seller fees relative to shipping. Ebay collects the shipping fee when my buyer makes purchase: buyer pays for item, sales tax, and shipping expense. I, in turn, purchase a shipping label to send item to buyer. Ebay informs my...

Connectivity with Payoneer

I am trying to list my first item on eBay but when I click on 'List an item', an error is occurring which states that "eBay has partnered with Payoneer, a leading cross-border payments platform, to deliver payouts to you. Payoneer will contact you to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout

Payment done to me is in EUR though my item sold is in GBP. 175 GBP paid as EUR 171.56??? How's this exchange rate ???

Bill to pay

I have a past-due bill that I want to pay. Where is that tab? Thanks

Strange situation with an overseas seller

I've run across a strange situation and I just want to put it out there for others to weigh in.Some time ago I bought a ring from a seller overseas. After a couple of months, I contacted the seller. He said his packages were being held by a friend at...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Pay in 4 option gone

With automatic payments now being taken ebay, i can no longer use pay pal pay in 4 as an option.Will ebay change this by any chance?

Reserve price fees

I am being charged for a reserved item fee yet the item was removed directly after posting because of a mistake that was made. How can I dispute this or avoid this charge before it comes out of my bank?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors