Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Is anyone in the USA able to ship to the UK?

For anyone who is not aware, eBay international shipping is preventing several categories from being shipped from the USA to the UK. The reason given is something about new 'special product safety markings' that are required by the United Kingdom. I ...

Can buyers see the sellers address?

If I sell an item here will the buyer be able to see my address? I want to list my Madonna Collection and promote those listings on my Youtube channel… but i don't want everyone to know my address.

Why does EBAY dislike it's Store Owners?

Why in the Heck does Ebay management and software teams allow competitors adverts to be placed "within" my store front? 1) Would Ebay Mgt. allow Shopify to place adverts "deadcenter" of their web pages?:a) Ebay wants us to spend monies to advertise.....

Drop in Views

So, this is weird. I had a drop in the number of views on a couple of items. One example is an item that had 28 views last night, and it's down to 6 views today. It's the 9th day the item has been up. Now, I'm not coming here with some grand conspira...

Ebay customer service

They have lied to me twice on the phone ive recorded the phone calls and i open a case with BBB about refund for $700.92 that item is delivered to the wrong address ebay employees lies about the refund and they are not hold accountable for their acti...

Communication with Customer

I sent a reply to a buyer who asked a question and required additional photos, The reply didn't go through.Stating :It appears your message contains contact or payment information which is not allowed under our Member-to-member contact policy. For th...

Negative feedback

Here is the negative feedback I received. The buyer never reacher out? I do offer 30 day refunds. Sheesh....This suit was no where near the condition she is describing. This just takes the wind out of my Ebay sales.

Using AI option for description

Does anyone use or have tried eBay's AI option for their description? I clicked on it a few times out of curiosity but to me it is a highly "fluffed" description based on the title and photos and maybe item specifics. It does not give a description o...

Thinking about adding ...

I have an extra account. It is aged. It has a respectable number of favorable feedbacks.I'm thinking about doing CPR and bringing it back to life.The small auto parts store I got is doing ok, it is almost where I want it to be ... almost. I'm thinkin...

Bidder Accusation

I have an item currently at auction which received a retraction this morning with the explanation the bidder "bid the wrong amount". The bid was for $150 for an item that had a $66 high bid at the time. Very shortly thereafter I received a message fr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors