Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MYSTERY: Purchased item listing now only visible to buyer & no longer searchable by item number.

I recently purchased an item and paid for it with PP. Shortly thereafter, the seller deleted the item listing. Now the original item listing is ONLY available to me, the buyer, through my purchased items list. Searching for the item number no longer ...

Ebay's shipping defaults are hurting sales

I've lost count of the number of sellers I've seen who allow ebay to calculate their shipping cost and don't realize that amount calculated is ridiculously inaccurate. This happens repeatedly and if that many sellers fall victim to this, then the pro...

IMG_1521.jpg

Shaking My Head

Interesting experience. A seller has a necklace for sale , excellent brand, very poor listing. I wanted to know. Measurements of the chain and the pendant, 18 K or 14K (had both in listing), gram wt, just the important information , and this was the ...

Tax on coins

I never paid state tax on coins I purchased when they were listed in their own category. Ebay put COINS: US in the COLLECTIBILES & ART category. Since the first of the year I have, as today, purchased 65-coin listings and 23 of them were taxed.On 4/2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clearing Search History

Any way to clear this to eliminate the associated baggage ebay keeps shoveling?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone else noticed how many deceptive listing are on Ebay now?

My first post to the Ebay community. I apologize if I should have done more research before posting. I've always tried to make Ebay my first choice over Amazon for most of my small purchases. But I can't help but notice that sellers seem to offer way...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent actions

I purchased a product through eBay and the product arrived as a fake flat iron and the cord is not US friendly. What can I do with a fake flat iron with the wrong cord and adapter.. I shared this with my community so they will keep their money from e...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors