Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help Identify Old Bugle/Hatchet

I went to a antique store and got these two things for $49. I just wanted to see if they are worth anything if not it is still a cool thing to have/use. The hatchet might not be worth anything since it has no brand name any where except for a fancy l...

Possum belly flour table

Trying to determine value of this possum belly table. Has cutting board and drawers, but drawers are very much stuck shut. Any hints on how to loosen them up, and what it could be worth? TIA!!

Possum Belly Flour Table

Found this cool possum belly table in a storage locker, confused about value. It has some wear/scratches and the drawers stick something fierce....has a pull out cutting board but it is stuck tight! Any idea about value, and are there any remedies fo...

MYSTERY CHINESE POTTERY DISH SET

I have had zero luck finding anything out about this pottery. Some pieces have marks, some do not. Any help would be appreciated!Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mah Jongg Set?

Could someone confirm if this is a Mah Jongg set? It appears to be made out of bakelite. Also any ideas of age? Any help appreciated.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need Help Identifying Please

I bought this matching pair of vases at an auction. They appear to be very old. I cannot find a name or mark. They are 7" tall. Can anyone help? Thanks!

help please determining value..circa etc. f.s. prussian biscuit jar

near pristine...a few rub off areas on fruit... with rim stippling and gold embellished...fruit in center on both side...with one pinik rose and one yellow rose on sides..very lovely..are these transfers...would you say hand painted when listing? any...

antik gak??

batu cincin kepala tentara romawi 

1521164476210747765412.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors