Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DISHONEST SELLER

I PUCHASED 9 VOLT BATTERIES FROM SELLERHE SENT ME THE WRONG ONES AND RFEFUSES TO HELPYOU MUST KEEP FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLERDOES NOT WANT TO SEND ME A RETURN LABEL

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lamp identification

Found this lamp in a storage unit a few years ago and haven't really found anything online about it. Hopefully these pictures will help identify it. The lamp is 17 inches high and the base is 6 inches across. The glass top pictured is what was with t...

IMG_3308.JPG IMG_3302.JPG IMG_3303.JPG IMG_3304.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique Bedroom Set

I am interested in any help with the manufacturer, age, or details of this bedroom set. Dimensions are expressed as length x depth x height and rounded to the nearest 0.25” (somewhat imprecise). The set was gifted to my late uncle in the late 70’s by...

8E3D52EF-A7C7-4E16-BAEB-F434E7228E56.jpeg 4E518957-25E3-4DD8-979C-278D892C8E47.jpeg 8D326EEA-AD5B-43CE-971B-85E5FA9CBC77.jpeg 89230C6C-19BC-45F2-B015-E9B5BF2AB469.jpeg

Shipping damage, order refunded to buyer

I sold a set of antique plates, cups, saucers, and shipped them in a USPS Priority box. I have never had an issue with this method before. The buyer received the order and half the plates, tea cups, were damaged. Ebay suggested I refund the buyer. Th...

Handling time

If someone payed me midday Tuesday and I had a three day handling time when do I have to ship it by.

My sales, Impressions and viewership droped by 50 %.

Hi there, I need help my Impressions, viewership and Sales dropped by 50% since last month, I tried my level best to get in track but didn't worked it is getting down day by day still, and even I increased the standard promotion by 10% in my every si...

Resolved! Ending a sale early

I changed my mind about selling an item and I want to end the sale but E-bay says I cannot end it.WHY? Can someone tell me why. Thank you

Most Marked as Helpful Authors